The Sacred Valley Tour 1D will begin in the morning, at 09:00. We will first pick you up at your hotel and direct ourselves to the Sacred Valley. During the route, you could see different Andean villages before going to the city of Corao where we will visit the house of an artisan.
After this first stop, we will continue until the archaeological site of Pisac where you will be able to see the multiple superimposed terraces, the ceremonial baths, the residential complex and the largest Inca cemetery known, the oldest in South America.
We will continue the excursion to another complex, this one, sculpted in pink granite, just before the lunch at Urubamba. We will later continue our route to reach Ollantaytambo. At this place, you could enjoy a military construction erected to protect the Inca Empire’s capital of the possible invasions.
Finally, we will end this excursion in the Sacred Valley with the visit of Chinchero where you could notice the rests of the Inca palace, the urban complex, and the colonial church built on a stone base and impeccable terraces.
You could also buy some handcraft souvenirs made by the inhabitants of the village. We will finally return to Cusco by the end of the day.
VISITED PLACES IN THE SACRED VALLEY TOUR 1D
- Pisac ruinas
- Stops in different places, depending on the guide
- Entree to visit the archaeological complexes
Do not hesitate to consult us to obtain further information about touristic lunches. It exists several options and different costs. Know that we benefit of preferential tariffs, reserved for agencies, which are more economic than the price you could pay on the place, at the restaurant.
TICKET TO VISIT THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL COMPLEXES
- The purchase of a total ticket allows you to visit different archaeological complexes, museums, palaces and other places of interest. This ticket is valid for 10 days.
- The cost of this ticket differs depending on your situation: adult, student with ISIC card or minor.
- COST: US$ 44.00
- The purchase of a partial ticket allows you to visit only three (3) archaeological complexes.
- COST: US$ 24.00
- If you sojourn many days in Cusco, we suggest you to buy the total ticket. This way, if you plan to visit other places of interest, this ticket will be more advantageous.
Paired group service: This service is offered in two (2) languages: Spanish and English. In the case you would like to obtain a service in only one language, the cost of the service would differ. Do not hesitate to consult us about this possibility.
- Cost per person: US$ 18.00
- Any day of the week
PRIVATE SERVICE IN ENGLISH / SPANISH
- Students receive a US $ 20.00 only with a valid Isic Card Less than 10 years
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERU CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
- We will pick you up at your hotel between 08:45 and 09:10.
DURATION OF THE SACRED VALLEY TOUR 1D
- This tour begins at 09:10 and ends approximately at 18:30.
- Services in private group are fully operated by the Camping Tours’ team.
- If a paired group is composed of less than eight (8) people, the service will be operated by another agency of the same level. If a paired group is composed of more than eight (8) people, the service will be operated by the Camping Tours’ team.
WHAT TO BRING
- Original passport
- Rain suit
- Money (PEN Peruvian soles) for the lunch and for personal purchases
- Walking shoes
NOTICE: The Sacred Valley Tour 1D in private service are different and more flexible; you can change the schedule for more convenience, ask for more photo stops along the way and visit other places of interest approved by your guide (additional fees).