4 DAYS & 3 NIGHTS
CUSCO - HUCHUY QOSQO
Transfer from hotel at 7am in order to board the bus to the zone X, where trek will begin. During trek, pass by archaeological sites, and the Lagoon of Queullacocha. Arrival to Huchuy Qosqo and camp. Dinner and time to rest. (L-D)
HUCHUY QOSQO - PIURAY
Early morning breakfast and time to explore the archaeological site with guide. Appreciate the snow-capped mountains in the Sacred Valley and the beautiful views of the mountains, which surround this area. Trek to Colquebaston, at 4,850 masl., and after descend (3 hours) to Piuray lagoon, where you will visit the archaeological site of Wacacancha, a temple dedicated to the worship of the water. Pass by the community of Piuray and after camp on the shores of Piuray.
MORAY - SALINERAS - MACHUPICCHU
Early in the morning, trek to the archaeological site of Moray (3,500 masl.). Lunch. After descend to the Salt mines, one-hour visit approx. Finally, visit the town of Ollantaytambo and take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, arriving at 5pm approx. Overnight in hostel (2,000 masl.). (B-L-D).
MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO
Early morning rise (5am) to take the shuttle bus (25 mins approx) to Machu Picchu Sanctuary, enjoy a 2 hour approx. guided tour. After free time, climb Wayna Picchu (optional). In the afternoon, return by shuttle bus to Aguas Calientes and take the train to the city of Cusco. Arrival at 9am approx. Transfer to hotel. (B)
THE SERVICES INCLUDED
- Private bus Cusco / Zone X
- Specialised guide
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Horses (carrying all equipment / luggage only)
- Hostel: 1 night in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Huchuy Qosqo.
- Entrance to Moray and Salt mines
- Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bus in Aguas Calientes
- Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Cusco
- Camping equipment
- First aid kit
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Any day of the week
COST PRIVATE SERVICE IN ENGLISH US $
- Students receive a US $ 20.00 only with a valid Isic Card Less than 10 years
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERU CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE
- Sleeping bag
- Rain Coat (plastic)
- Thick Jumper
- Coat (parka)
- Cream protector against the sun
- Insec repellents
- Cap or hat
- Short Pants
- T Shirts
- Glasses for the sun
- You bounce or slipper for walk
- Wool stockings or sport
- Canteen or bottle of water
- Photographic camera
- Personal medications suggested by their doctor.
- Take with you Extra Money
PRIVATE SERVICE FOR THE HUCHUY QOSQO TO SALINERAS TOUR
- Any day of the week
HIKING SEASON FOR THE HUCHUY QOSQO TO SALINERAS TOUR
- From March to November
- The months of December, January, February are not recommended because it is the wet season.