2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT
VINICUNCA THE MOUNTAIN OF SEVEN COLORS
An experience different from 5.030 (msnm) in our tour we can visit the district of Checacupe where we can appreciate the church and the bridge of the colonial period, as we ascend the climate is changing where we will appreciate South American camelids, typical flora and fauna of the area, different Andean communities, after a cavalcade we can appreciate the mountain of seven colors and a part of the impressive snow of the Ausangate the highest of Cusco 6,372 (msnm).
Enjoy with less effort, you will not carry more weight than your rain poncho and photographic camera.
CUSCO-CHILCA - COMMUNITY OF PAMPACHIRI
We will pick you up from the hotel at 6:00 a.m., on our way we will visit the Inca gate, then continue to the district of Checacupe visit to the surroundings as the colonial bridge and the colonial church, at an indicated time we will continue until the end (Chilca) lunch, in the afternoon we will start the hike up to the lower community of Pampachiri, where we can appreciate a part of the snow-covered Ausangate, such as the South American camelid grazing camp.
PAMPACHIRI COMMUNITY - SEVEN COLORS MOUNTAIN
Breakfast, at one hour, we will start the ascent of 40 minutes where we can appreciate the mountain of seven colors and some small lagoons and a part of the snowy Ausangate 6,732 (msnm), then we will return by the same place to Chilca- lunch, one hour Indicates we will approach the mobility to arrive at sunset to Cusco.
OUR SERVICE OF RAINBOW MOUNTAIN 2 DAYS INCLUDE
- A guide who knows the road and customs, who will put you in touch with the environment.
- Second major guide of 09 passengers.
- Transfer by private tourist bus to Chilca
- Hot meals
- Bedroom tent
- Air matras thermars
- Horse for camping equipment
- Portable bath tent
- Kitchen Dining Tent
- Support staff
- Support staff (drivers for each passenger)
- First aid kit Oxygen
- Communication Radios
- Entrance to the mountain of seven colors
- Transfer from Chilca to Cusco
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN 2 DAYS DOESN`T INCLUDES
COST PRIVATE SERVICE
- Any day of the week
COSTS US$ PRIVATE SERVICE IN ENGLISH
- Chair Horse US $ 55.00
- Rental of cane the cost of rent of US $. 3.00 per day.
- Sleeping bag $ 5.00 per day
- Students receive a US $ 20.00 only with a valid Isic Card Less than 10 years
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERÚ CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
FOR THE TOUR RAINBOW MOUNTAIN 2 DAYS WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE
- Rain poncho (plastic)
- 2 Heavy sweater
- Coat of arms (parka)
- Sun protection cream
- Cap or hat
- Hiking Boots or Shoe
- Short sleeve polo shirts
- Wool or sport socks
- Canteen or bottle of water
- Personal medicines suggested by your doctor
- There is no passenger limit.
SEASONALITY FOR THE TOUR RAINBOW MOUNTAIN 2 DAYS
- From the month of March - December
- The months of January, February are not recommended due to the rainy season.
NOTE.- In this section we will make an ascent and descent, which should be prepared for changes in climate, altitude, descents and be in Cusco about 2 to 3 days before the start of the trek to achieve a good acclimatization.