5 DAYS & 4 NIGHTS
The Trek Lares to MachuPicchu, starts in Urubamba, it is considered as the capital of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the gateway to the circuit that runs through the Urubamba mountain range. Here you can enjoy the main snow and get in touch with the inhabitants of the area, who have experienced the changes of civilization in their lives.
On this trip we will be far from civilization, to enjoy the peasants in their work in the field, artisanal fishing of trout, herds of llamas and alpacas in the extreme enjoy the thermal baths of Lares.
Our mountain staff will provide you with the comfort to enjoy to the fullest, passengers just have to take your camera and your deck for rain.
CUSCO – URUBAMBA – BREAKED PUMAHUANCA
We will pick you up at your hotel to start our trip, where you can admire the Urubamba mountain range, Chicón, Veronica and Pumahuanca. We will begin our walk through Pumahuanca ravine, and soon ascended to the pampa of Cunyoq (4240 meters of altitude) where we will camp.
RAVINA PUMAHUANCA – CUNCANI
We begin the ascent of Pumahuancajasa pass (4780metros above sea level) in the walk you can enjoy herds of llamas, alpacas and trees Queuña ponds (native plant). Arriving you have spectacular views of de Urubamba covered with snow, and then down to the Cuncani community where we will camp.
CUNCANI – THERMAL BATHS – MACHUPICCHU
We will continue down to the thermal baths, where you can enjoy these warm waters. For the appointment, we will take the bus to Ollantaytambo where we will take the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu.
LARES – OLLANTAYTAMBO
Breakfast, we will take the bus to community of Lares, on our way we will visit the around of the village for a period of 30 minutes, at an indicated time we will continue until the Ipsa pass(4,730 metros above sea level). Finally, we will come back to Ollantaytambo, where we will board the train to Aguas Calientes (Hotel).
AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
On the fifth day, we have more experience of the trip, more than two and a half hours of guided tour to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu, which include the urban and rural part of the complexes, sacred churches, traditional houses, Inca terraces. And this incomparable beauty is difficult to describe in a few words. Finished back to Cusco, where a representative of our company will take with you to your hotel.
THE TREK LARES TO MACHUPICCHU SERVICE INCLUDES
- A professional guide with knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Two tour guides for grupės more than 9 people.
- Hot meals during the trip: Breakfast, snack, lunch, tea, dinner.
- Personal tents with double roof.
- Bathroom Shop
- Kitchen tent.
- Boiled water after the second day
- Dining room
- Cooks and kitchen staff
- Tables and chairs
- Private bus Cusco – Cahora – Cusco
- Charging horses for your equipment, tents, food, etc.
- Entrance ticket to Choquequirao – Llactapata
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Ticket to Tarawasi
- Transfer to start walking
- Transfer from the train station to the hotel on arrival (tourist transport)
- Aguas Calientes Bus – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Return train to Cusco (Expedition)
- Train back to Hydroelectric – Aguas Calientes (expedition)
- First aid kit
- The radios for constant communication
TREK LARES TO MACHUPICCHU NOT INCLUDED
- Fourth day lunch
- Sleeping bag
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes
COST PRIVATE SERVICE
- Any day of the week
COSTS US$ PRIVATE SERVICE IN ENGLISH
- Students receive a US $ 20.00 discount with a valid ISIC card.
- Children under 10 years of age.
WE CAN RENT
- Walking stick for $ 2.50 a day.
- Sleeping bag (goose – resists up to 18 degrees below zero) for $ 5.00 per day
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERU CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
FOR THE TREK LARES TO MACHUPICCHU WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE
- Sleeping bag
- Layer of rain
- Thick sweater
- Hat or Hat
- Slippers or walking shoes
- Wool or sport socks
- Water bottle
- Digital camera
- Personal Medications Suggested by Your Doctor
- Does not exist
TYPE OF WALK
- From moderate to difficult.
APPROPRIATE SEASON FOR TREK LARES TO MACHUPICCHU
- From March to November
- The months of December, January and February are not recommended by the rainy season.
NOTE.- In this section we will make an ascent and descent, which should be prepared for changes in climate, altitude, descents and be in Cusco about 2 to 3 days before the start of the trek to achieve a good acclimatization.