2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT OF UNFORGETTABLE ADVENTURE IN THE WHITE CORDILLERA
Trek Portachuelo Lake 69’s is one of the most appreciated hikes to visit the White Cordillera. During this two-day adventure, you will move among magnificent mountains and enjoy a majestic natural environment.
Since Llanganuco’s Portachuelo, located at 4,765 meters above sea level, you will appreciate an amazing point of view of the mountains. You will after walk down to Cebollapampa where will be installed the camp. The next day, you will continue the hike until the lake 69, at the bottom of the Chacraraju and Yanapaccha’s peaks.
HUARAZ — PORTACHUELO (4,765 M) BUS 3H | PORTACHUELO — CEBOLLAPAMPA (3,900 M) 4H
Since Huaraz’s city, we will go to the city of Yungay (2,500 m) by the Callejon de Huaylas, via the north road. At this place, we will begin the ascent until the White Cordillera by following a winding dirt road and the Llanganuco’s stream which will guide us to the Orconcocha and Chicancocha’s lakes.
We will after continue toward the highest point of the hike; Portachuelo de Llanganuco, located at 4,765 meters. This place allows us to enjoy an impressive view of the peaks of the region such as :
- Huascaran north (6,650 m)
- Huascaran south (6,768 m)
- Huandoy (6,395 m)
- Chopicalqui (6,345 m)
- Pisco (5,752 m)
- And Yanapaccha (5,460 m).
Since Portachuelo, we will start a three (3) hours long hike until the belvedere. We will after reach Cebollapampa and install our camp in an Andean meadow surrounded by a forest and glacial streams.
CEBOLLAPAMPA — LAKE 69 (4,400 M) 3H30 | CEBOLLAPAMPA — HUARAZ (3,100 M) BUS 2H30
During the first day in Trek Portachuelo Lake, we will move until the head of the Quebrada Demanda. At this place, we will begin the ascent until the lake 69, located at 4,400 meters of altitude, at the bottom of the impressive Chacraraju peak.
We will after go back to the camp at Cebollapampa where our transport to Huaraz will be waiting.
THIS TREK INCLUDES
- Transportation hotel (Huaraz) — start of the trek — hotel (Huaraz)
- Full board during the trek
- Double tent, mattress, cooking tent, dining tent, bathroom tent
- Guide, cooks, muleteers and donkeys
- First aid kit
- Communication equipment
THIS TREK DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Entree fees at the National park of Huascaran valid during four (4) days : $ 37.00
- Sleeping bag : $ 12.00 per day
- Personal hiking equipment (walking sticks, boots, etc.)
- Breakfast of day 1
- Lunch of day 2
- Any other service no mentioned
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERU CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal