CUSCO – CHINCHEROS – LAMAY – CUSCO
The Huchuy Qosco Sacred Valley start picking up from your hotel and transfer by bus to Chincheros , located 0.45 minutes from the city of Cusco, we will begin the day with an uphill climb, and then descend towards the village of Pucamarca (3970m altitude). In this section we will walk on remnants of an original Inca trail that led to Huchuy Qosco. From Huchuy Qosco (alt. 3630m) one can view the mountain range of Urubamba as well as the snow capped Pitusiray (5600m) and Sahuasiray (5.720m) mountains. Next we will visit the extensive archaeological site. In the afternoon we will descend towards the town of Lamay in the Sacred Valley from where we will take our return bus to Cusco.
THE SERVICES INCLUDES
- An Expert Guide with expert knowledge of the area and its customs.
- Box Lunch
- Transfer personal
- First-aid kit
- Private bus Cusco to Chincheros
- Private bus Lamay to Cusco
- Any day of the week
COST PRIVATE SERVICE IN ENGLISH US $
- Students receive a US $ 20.00 only with a valid Isic Card Less than 10 years
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERU CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE
- Rain Coat (plastic)
- Canteen or bottle of water
- Photographic camera
WE CAN RENT
- Hire walking sticks for US $2.50 per day.
- Easy – Moderate
- From January to December
- The month of February is not recommended because it is the wet season.