To start the Cusco City Tour we will first pick you up at your hotel and then direct ourselves at the cathedral, which is the most important religious building of Cusco. This place was designed in a form of a Latin cross, at its base, and is adorned with a Renaissance facade. Inside, also in Renaissance style, are the best works of colonial goldsmiths cut in cedar and alder wood, as well as a valuable collection of paintings from the Cusco School. At his side are two auxiliary chapels: El Triunfo and Jesus Maria and José.
Later, we will also visit the Koricancha where you can enjoy the fusion of the Inca and Spanish cultures. At the base of what was the Temple of the Sun, the Santo Domingo Church and Convent were built.
The temple is a symbol of western imposition, an example of the coexistence of the native past and European architecture. Finally, we will finish our tour by visiting the archaeological sites around Cusco: Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay. Then, we will take you back to your hotel.
VISITED PLACES IN THE CUSCO CITY TOUR
- Stops in different places, depending on the guide
THE SERVICE INCLUDE
- Entree to visit the archaeological complexes
Do not hesitate to consult us to obtain further information about touristic lunches. It exists several options and different costs. Know that we benefit of preferential tariffs, reserved for agencies, which are more economic than the price you could pay on the place, at the restaurant.
TICKET TO VISIT THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL COMPLEXES
- The purchase of a total ticket allows you to visit different archaeological complexes, museums, palaces and other places of interest. This ticket is valid for 10 days.
- The cost of this ticket differs depending on your situation: adult, student with ISIC card or minor.
- COST: US$ 44.00
- The purchase of a partial ticket allows you to visit only three (3) archaeological complexes.
- COST: US$ 24.00
- Ticket Cost catedral US $ 10.00
- Ticket Cost Koricancha US $ 5.00
If you sojourn many days in Cusco, we suggest you to buy the total ticket. This way, if you plan to visit other places of interest, this ticket will be more advantageous.
Paired group service: This service is offered in two (2) languages: Spanish and English. In the case you would like to obtain a service in only one language, the cost of the service would differ. Do not hesitate to consult us about this possibility.
- Cost per person: US$ 15.00
COSTS US $ – PRIVATE SERVICE IN ENGLISH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10+ 141.00 75.00 53.00 43.00 36.00 31.00 27.00 24.00 22.00 20.00
- Any day of the week
- Students receive a US $ 20.00 only with a valid Isic Card Less than 10 years
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERU CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
- We will pick you up at your hotel between 12:30 and 13:00
DURATION OF THE CUSCO CITY TOUR
- This tour begins at 13:00 and ends approximately at 18:30.
- Services in private group are fully operated by the Camping Tours’ team.
- If a paired group is composed of less than eight (8) people, the service will be operated by another agency of the same level. If a paired group is composed of more than eight (8) people, the service will be operated by the Camping Tours’ team.
WHAT TO BRING
- Original passport
- Rain suit
- Money (PEN Peruvian soles) for the lunch and for personal purchases
- Walking shoes
NOTICE: The private services are different and more flexible; you can change the schedule for more convenience, ask for more photo stops along the way and visit other places of interest approved by your guide (additional fees).