2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT
In the Inca Trail To Huacrapucara also known as Inca Trail To Waqrapukara, You will visit the beautiful archaeological complex of Huacrapucara Cusco, a mountain with figure of horns that is to 4,200 (msnm), we will be able to appreciate Andean populations where the globalization has done little to change their customs, surrounded by an Andean landscape, typical Andean flora and fauna of the zone, like the impressive Canyon of the Apurimac.
Our mountain equipment will provide you with the most comfort to allow you the most enjoyment and the least effort, you will not carry more weight than your waterproof camera.
CUSCO – PITUMARCA – HUACRAPUCARA
We will pick you up from the hotel at 5:00 a.m., then continue along the road to the village of Pitumarca, on our way we will pass through different Andean villages, such as Sangarará where one of the battles against the Spaniards took place during the rebellion of José Gabriel Condorcanqui Tupac Amaru II, arriving in Pitumarca we will organize with our arriero to start the hike to the complex of Huacrapukara, in our route the first hours are of ascent until the lagoon Yana cocha, lunch. Then we will start descending where we will appreciate alpaca herds and some small herds of Vicuñas, Andean birds, and a landscape with figures in enormous stones, arriving in the afternoon to the complex, camp.
CUSCO – PITUMARCA – HUACRAPUCARA
After breakfast, we will visit the complex in its entirety for 2 hours, where we can see niches of triple jamb, a small window that welcomes us and that gives the chasm difficult to touch, embellishment platforms and agricultural platforms in the lower part, Surrounded by the carved stone terraces surrounding the crown of double peak, almost impossible to be invaded this religious sanctuary, in the distance we can appreciate the Inca cemetery, the wind surrounds us from both points feeling closer to the breast pacha and the Andean Apus, then we will continue the semi-pana walk and descent where we will be able to appreciate great figures of stones formed by the time until the town of Wayki nailed in the mountains, like the impressive river of Apurímac, at an indicated hour we will board the bus to arrive at Cusco at sunset.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- A guide who knows the road and customs, who will put you in touch with the environment.
- Second major guide of 09 passengers.
- Transfer by private tourist bus to Pitumarca
- Hot meals
- Two-person tents
- Portable bath tent
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent
- Hot water in wash basins for personal hygiene
- Boiled and chlorinated water after 2nd. Day
- Support staff (muleteers)
- Charging horses for your personal things 10 kilos
- First aid kit
- Communication Radios
- Duffle bag
- Air matras thermars
- Dinner last night
- Sleeping bag
PRIVATE SERVICE FOR INCA TRAIL TO HUACRAPUCARA
- Any day of the week
COSTS US$ PRIVATE SERVICE IN ENGLISH
- Rental of cane the cost of rent of US $. 2.50 per day.
- Sleeping bag goose feather 18 degrees below zero US $ 5.00 per day.
- Students receive a US $ 20.00 only with a valid Isic Card Less than 10 years
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERÚ CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
FOR THE INCA TRAIL TO HUACRAPUCARA WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE
- Pen sleeping bag 6 degrees below zero
- Rain poncho (plastic)
- Heavy sweater
- Coat of arms (parka)
- Protective sun cream
- Cap or hat
- Boots or hiking shoe
- Short sleeve polo shirts
- Wool or sport socks
- Canteen or bottle of water
- Photographic camera
- Personal medicines suggested by your doctor.
- There is no passenger limit.
SEASONALITY FOR INCA TRAIL TO HUACRAPUCARA
- From the month of March – December
- The months of January, February are not recommended due to the rainy season.
NOTE.- In this section we will make an ascent and descent, which should be prepared for changes in climate, altitude, descents and be in Cusco about 2 to 3 days before the start of the trek to achieve a good acclimatization.