5 DAYS % 4 NIGHTS
The Inca civilization, were great builders with the ability to integrate the most astonishing network in the old World, almost 22,000 kilometres Inca roads, many of which are still in use today Our adventure of the Inca Trail 5 Days will take us into the mountains and valleys past villages Until we reach Machupicchu.
CUSCO - PISKAKUCHO - LLACTAPATA
We will pick you up from your hotel and travel to Piscachuco (Km 82) by private bus, from where we begin our trek. We will walk along the left side of the Urubamba River and enjoy a great view of the Veronica snow cap. In the afternoon, we will visit the Lllactapata archeological complex.
LLACTAPATA - LLULLUCHAPAMPA
On Day 2, we will slow-trek while enjoying the flora and fauna along the Trail, as we hike to the community of Wayllabamba. From this point the road ascends up to Llulluchapampa, which is the first pass on the Trail, (3,600 meters/11,811 feet above sea level), where we will make camp for the night and visit Mt. Huayanay.
LLULLUCHAPAMPA - PHUYUPATAMARKA
We will make a leisurely 2-hour journey up to Warmiwañusca (4,200 meters/13,780 feet above sea level), and then descend into the Pacaymayo Valley. From Pacaymayo we then ascend to the second pass with a view of the Vilcabamba mountain range and finally descend to Chakicocha, where we will camp for the night. Along the way we will visit the Runkuracay and Sayacmarca ruins.
PHUYUPATAMARKA - WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHUPICCHU - AGUAS CALIENTES
On Day 4, our stroll along the Trail leads us to the cloud forest where we will visit the Phuyupatamarca and Wiñaywayna ruins. Approximately two hours later we will arrive at Inti Punku (“Sun Gate”), where we will have a fantastic view of the magnificent Incan citadel of Machupicchu, after which we will head to the town of Aguas Calientes and settle into our hostel for the evening.
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHUPICCHU - AGUAS CALIENTES - CUSCO
Day 5 is the most incredible day of the trek. Our 2½-hour guided visit of Machupicchu will include sacred churches, ancient houses, Incan terraces and hanging gardens. The beauty and mystery of this magical sanctuary-city simply cannot be described.
MAP OF THE INCA TRAIL 5 DAYS
THE SERVICES FOR THE INCA TRAIL 5 DAYS INCLUDES
- An Expert Guide with expert knowledge of the area and its customs.
- Assistant guide depending on the numbers of passengers greater than 8 passengers
- Warm meals during the trip. Meal schedule is as follows:
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, tea, dinner
- Personal tents.(with double floor)
- Bath tent
- Kitchen tent
- Water boiled after the second day
- Dining tent
- Cooks and kitchen personnel
- Porters (to carry the tents, food and cooking equipment)
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Second entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Transfer to start trek Transfer train to hotel upon arrival (Transport tourist class)
- First-aid kit
- Bus Machupicchu- Aguas Calientes
- Second day Bus Machupicchu- Aguas Calientes (02)
- Duffel bag
- Radio communications
- Mattress air thermarest
- Train expedition back to Ollantaytambo After bus to Cusco
- 1 dinner 5st day
- Sleeping bag
- Porter for your personal equipment personal can be hired to carry your personal items such as sleeping bag, mattress, clothes etc. US $ 130.00, sufficient for two people.
- Any day of the week
COST PRIVATE SERVICE IN ENGLISH US $
WE CAN RENT
- Hire walking sticks for US $2.50 per day
- Goose down sleeping bag (good up to 18 degrees below zero) for US $5 per day
- Students receive a US $ 40.00 only with a valid Isic Card
- Less than 10 years old
NOTE.- For the Inca Trail a trekking permit is required. Permits are limited to approximately 500 per day, included guide and porter.
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERU CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company:
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
FOR THE INCA TRAIL 5 DAYS WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE
- Sleeping bag
- Rain Coat (plastic)
- Thick Jumper
- Coat (parka)
- Cream protector against the sun
- Cap or hat
- Glasses for the sun
- You bounce or slipper for walk
- T Shirts
- Wool stockings or sport
- Canteen or bottle of water
- Photographic camera
- Personal medications suggested by their doctor
- Easy – Moderate
LIMIT OF ENTRANCES
- The spaces are very limited, make your reservation 4 months in advance
HIKING SEASON FOR THE INCA TRAIL 5 DAYS
- From January to December
- The month of February is not recommended because it is the wet season