3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
The hiking experts of Camping Tours, the warranty of the greatest comfort and the least efforts and the pleasure of not having to carry more weight than the one of your camera, will make of this trip the most exciting adventure of your sojourn in Peru.
LLACTAPATA – PACAYMAYO BAJO
To start the Inca Trail 3 Days we will pick you up from your hotel and travel to Piscachuco (Km 82) by private bus, from where we begin our trek. We will walk along the left side of the Urubamba River and enjoy a great view of the Veronica snow cap. In the afternoon, we will visit the Patallacta and Qente and MachuQente. Here there is vegetation thick with flowers, orchids and some birds typical of this area. We will camp at Pacamayo Bajo.
PACAYMAYO BAJO – WINAYWAYNA – AGUAS CALIENTES
We hike to the complex of Chachabamba, from here we begin to ascend. You can pause to take in the beautiful waterfalls and typical vegetation of the rain forest until we reach the archeaological complex of Winaywayna (2,650 metres above sea level). At this time we will visit the ruins of Machupicchu and later you will board a bus to Aguas Calientes and your hotel.
AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO
We take the first bus (6:00am) from Aguas Calientes to the Machupicchu ruins. Our guide will thoroughly guide you through the ruins, and In the afternoon we will take the train to Cusco. A representative of our agency will meet you at the train station and take you to your hotel.
THE SERVICES FOR THE INCA TRAIL 3 DAYS INCLUDES
- An Expert Guide with expert knowledge of the area and its customs.
- Assistant guide depending on the numbers of passengers greater than 8 passengers
- Warm meals during the trip. Meal schedule is as follows
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, tea, dinnerPe
- Personal tents.(with double floor)
- Bath tent
- Kitchen tent
- Water boiled after the second day
- Dining tent
- Cooks and kitchen personnel
- Porters (to carry the tents, food and cooking equipment)
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Transfer to start trek
- Transfer train to hotel upon arrival (Transport tourist class)
- First-aid kit
- Bus Machupicchu- Aguas Calientes
- Duffel bag
- Radio communications
- Matras air thermarest
- Train expedition back to Ollantaytambo After bus to Cusco
- 1 dinner 4st day
- Un diner le 4e jour
- Sleeping bag
- Porter for your personal equipment personal can be hired to carry your personal items such as sleeping bag, mattress, clothes etc. US $ 120.00, sufficient for two people.
- Any day of the week
WE CAN RENT
- Hire walking sticks for US $2.50 per day
- Goose down sleeping bag (good up to 18 degrees below zero) for US $5 per day
- Students receive a US $ 40.00 only with a valid Isic Card
- Less than 10 years old
- To Juan Angel Escriba Casavilca
- D.N.I. 09414084
- Place – Cusco – Peru.
- It is the best option for both sides
PERU CREDIT BANK
- Account Number: 285-2072340-1-23
- To: CAMPING TOURS E.I.R.L.
- Cusco Agency.
- 8% more
- The account is in the name of the company
- 7% more if you pay with paypal
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE
- Sleeping bag
- Rain Coat (plastic)
- Thick Jumper
- Coat (parka)
- Cream protector against the sun
- Cap or hat
- Glasses for the sun
- You bounce or slipper for walk
- T Shirts
- Wool stockings or sport
- Canteen or bottle of water
- Photographic camera
- Personal medications suggested by their doctor
- Easy – Moderate
LIMIT OF ENTRANCES
- The spaces are very limited, make your reservation 3 months in advance.
HIKING SEASON FOR THE INCA TRAIL 3 DAYS
- From January to December
- The month of February is not recommended because it is the wet season.
NOTE.- For the Inca Trail a trekking permit is required. Permits are limited to approximately 500 per day, included guide and porter.
MAP FOR THE INCA TRAIL 3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS